How well would this guy be in the show if he were there with these stats?   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Cody White
4/24/2013 9:13 PM
Only worthwile as a DH, or possibly as a marginal right fielder.
4/24/2013 11:10 PM
Never play White in RF.   He's a bad fielding 1B. 
4/25/2013 8:19 AM
.265-.330-.490 as a hitter.  He's MLB stuff right now.

But you have to play him at 1b or DH, which isn't a problem because you're an AL team.  He's way better than your Murray or Dwyer.  In looking at your NB squad, it doesn't look like you're a playoff team so you have two choices.  You can start him in AAA and bump him to the majors in 21 games this season.  Or AA him this year and then AAA for the short stint next year.

I would do the first.  He will get better coaching in the bigs than he will in AAA.
4/25/2013 3:06 PM
Im not a playoff team, and i have some nice pieces so i didnt wanna rush him up to fast...
4/25/2013 5:06 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.