Recruiting coaches Stagg/BigSky Topic

N. Arizona, Portland St. and Weber would be the easier teams to build.  Idaho St, E. Washington would be good challenges for coaches who like to put themselves on the whipping post for 5+ seasons: like starfinder77 
4/25/2013 5:03 PM
OR You could come to the MEAC in Stagg and have a much better chance of success at places such as Delaware State,La Salle, Duqeunse , and Siena, or SC State NC A&T , Morgan State and Howard!
4/25/2013 5:42 PM
If you are shopping - you can not possibly do better than the Pioneer Football Conference! No way - No how!
4/26/2013 12:15 AM
You got luck last year ! Not everyone can have Aaron Rodgers as their starting QB in college!!!
4/26/2013 12:36 AM
Big Sky commish has agreed to pay moving expenses for coaches and their families.  Lots of B I G sky out here.  The MEAC has VA and like that; belt line snipers and ricin envelopes!
4/26/2013 10:28 PM
THEY MADE ME A HoF'r!!!!! 
4/26/2013 10:30 PM
Posted by ibstrummin on 4/25/2013 5:03:00 PM (view original):
N. Arizona, Portland St. and Weber would be the easier teams to build.  Idaho St, E. Washington would be good challenges for coaches who like to put themselves on the whipping post for 5+ seasons: like starfinder77 
Well now the game isn't really fun if you ride the coat tails of another coaches hard work. LOL. In all honesty the A10 is where it's at. If you can handle Stoopsie, 2guiness, and crb2 you have accomplished something. BTW sideshow ton is no slouch up at Maine either.
4/28/2013 10:17 PM
It's true. IBpickin cherries. I enjoy the excitment of "new" teams. Having said that, im from TX, and enjoy my stagg/SFA team. I can see U of Colorado from my house so will keep that wschool until i can get an elite...or fired. Finally Yost/N Iowa...that's just a bad a$d team.
Now that i reached my original goal of HF...i'll take the Pepsi challenge and stay with a team for ten seSons!

Salute JC, Samford 18, beebster, robby p,debrasco, cesari, aaronbrown, naturopath and all the unnammed who whould be buddies, teachers competitive games and shoot the shtters!
4/29/2013 12:10 AM
5 teams in the playoffs!!  N. Arizona, Portland St., E. Washington looking for coaches in STAGG/ BIG SKY

Stagg/ Big Sky conf wants YOU! 

5/3/2013 3:36 PM
Good luck to the Big Sky. Two match-ups in the first round with the Pioneer Football Conference (actually the best conference - but don't tell ib!)

Preview

Playoffs Round 1

#22 SFA (11-3) (-1.5)  

#11 San Diego (12-2)    
Series tied (1-1)

Preview

Playoffs Round 1

Montana State (9-4)    

#7 Coastal Carolina (12-1) (-5.5)  
Coastal Carolina leads series (1-0)

5/3/2013 5:44 PM
MEAC - 1 playoff Team BIG BAD Florida A&M
5/3/2013 8:35 PM
Good game ib - you outgained me but we found a way to win. So Big Sky vs PFL:

Final

Playoffs Round 1

Final

Playoffs Round 1

PFL 2 - Big Sky 0

Join the PFL.
5/4/2013 3:14 PM
Recruiting coaches Stagg/BigSky Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.