56 Mil. No W.W., Rookies, or Clones. You can only use 1 of the following players: CP3, Stockton, Payton, Cheeks, J.West, Big O, Frazier, Jordan, Wade, Bryant, Dr. J., LeBron, Pippen, Baylor, B.Jones, Rodman, Nance, E.Brand, Duncan, Camby, Garnet, Wilt, Moses, Howard, Jabbar, Mourning, Shaq, D.Robinson, Olajuwon, B.Wallace. No realignments, so if you put 2 teams in, wait till it get's to the next conference.
4/26/2013 5:31 PM
Bump
5/15/2013 6:36 AM
Lots of problems here.

1.  If you are going to limit this many players why have a 56 mil cap?
2.  Eliminating Baylor, Jones, Nance, Brand, Camby, Mourning, Dream, Frazier, West but not eliminating Durant, McHale, Barkley, Magic, and Bird (to name a few) seems crazy considering I wouldn't use many of those players in the modern version of this sim.  Five years ago...maybe, but not now.  Seriously the list of names boils down to do I want 13 Lebron or 67 Wilt (maybe the 91 Rodman or 89 or 90 Jordan...but the other two just give WAY too much)
3.  I would eliminate about 10 to 12 players and go with a 50 Mil Max Cap. OR
4.  Come up with a real clever idea that you can sell to the hardcores.
5/15/2013 9:08 PM
This is an "Experiment in Progress"...there are a few other players i'd like to add to the list, i'm just trying to get to a point where you build "A Team" realisticly"...Magic, Bird, & a few others will be added eventually...
5/16/2013 4:45 PM
Ya know what, i've had to tell more than a couple of people to re-draft thier team...not as ez as it looks...
6/4/2013 5:08 PM
I'm sure it's been done before, but why not let each owner blacklist 1 (or even 2) player(s) when they sign-up?  People might like that better than being randomly dictated to.
6/5/2013 12:25 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.