D3 USA South Question Topic

I have reserved the position as Coach at Ferrum, and if no current Coach moves up I believe this will be a Full Conference.  However now that I have taken this step, I have lost my "window" to see my future team, and view this World.  Since we will be going head to head soon, I thought one of you might post a link to the "Conference Standings" so I can see whom will be beating the crap out of me year one?  Seriously, I would just like to introduce myself to you and see whom I will be competing against.

As a sidenote, I live less then thirty miles from the actual Ferrum, and the local Sports Talk station runs a Saturday Morning Show called the Ferrum College Sports Hour, so Coaching the Panthers will mean something.  I am finally ridding myself of the GD bug, and am attemping to be in "Full Houses" in all my HD Worlds.  The only way to play this game!
4/27/2013 8:20 AM
4/27/2013 7:27 PM
Link comes up to USA South Phelan....just to me or is this URL incorrect?
4/27/2013 9:01 PM
I tried it and it took me to the right place. Welcome to the USA South! You can go through my username to see the other coaches in the conference.
4/27/2013 9:28 PM
Welcome to the USA south wvufan76 I'm happy that were gonna have a full conference I usually do better than I did this past season but I had such a young team so this upcoming season should treat me better.
4/29/2013 3:40 PM
D3 USA South Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.