Huntingdon is open. Topic

Well everyone, it has been a great time competing with you all.  But I think my time is up with this team.  Been with them for 23 seasons and got the NT I was looking for.  It is time for someone else to take over this team.  They are fully loaded as they are every season, they have top vision to see the best recruits.  I wish the new coach the best of luck, and best of luck to everyone that I have competed against all these seasons.  Elk and Cin_ben, you guys have done a great job of making this game fun, I hope you guys continue....and feel free to do something for Div 2 as well.....lol.  I can still contribute to the coaches poll Cin_ben if you are still going to run it.
4/28/2013 11:09 PM
Sad to see you go superv, we're gonna miss you in DIII. I was hoping for a third Huntingdon-Concordia national championship before you go up, but guess 1-1 is good enough :)
We'll catch up in DII, as I have also moved up there at Western New Mexico with my second ID elkh0ur. Best of luck man!
4/29/2013 2:59 PM
Good luck in DII superv. I was looking forward to getting a chance to get revenge for the beatdown you put on my team last season, but I guess I'll have to take it out on your replacement. lol. Maybe sometime down the road I'll move up and get my rematch. Best of luck with your new team.
4/30/2013 12:55 PM
Huntingdon is open. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.