Majors Theme League - S26 Needs 1 owner to start Topic

Majors is entering its 26th Season and is looking for just 1 new owner.  Join now and we'll start tomorrow.  This is a competitive league with many long time owners and is great for rookies looking to learn the game. In fact, a lot of long term owners have come back to Majors over the years.  If you want to play in a competitive league with real team names, this is the league for you.  There are two private rules:  (1) You must use the same city and name as the year before; (2) there is a 185-win min over three years.  Owners who do not meet the 185-win min go through a review.  This has been very successful and has increased competitive balance. 

Please check out our blog at:  http://majorsinsider.com

There is one team left:

Baltimore Orioles:  Lots of good players, 1 year removed from back to back 90 win seasons

Site mail me for password.
5/31/2013 10:31 AM (edited)
If you are new to HBD this is the league to join, we have many veteran owners who are willing to show you the ropes and help you through your first couple of seasons, before you really start to learn the game.... This was the first world I ever joined and many of the owners who answered my questions are still currently playing in this world.  Great world with a great group of owners who are committed to keeping this league active and keeping the Major League theme going.
4/30/2013 1:45 PM
get a major lg team...and play with the nicest...ive played in 15 different worlds...this one is where i stayed...its really great
4/30/2013 11:42 PM
Very good group of guys in this world.  I couldn't have picked a better one for my 1st team.  Lots of fun and a very enjoyable experience.  Looking to stay for many seasons!!!
5/1/2013 4:04 PM
One of the few worlds with a true MLB theme.  Grab your favorite team before it is gone.
5/2/2013 1:21 AM
The Phillies actually have the #2 pick.  The rebuilding A's have the #1 pick for 1 more season.  If your favorite team is on the list, grab it now before it's taken by someone else.
5/2/2013 9:46 PM
The Pittsburgh Pirates have been taken (by the previous owner) but that doesnt mean you will be left out.  We still have 5 more openings left, get a team before they are all filled!
5/3/2013 10:54 AM
a friendly intelligent place to warm your feet
5/3/2013 10:19 PM
Hey,  only 4 more gets us started!!
5/4/2013 11:01 AM
As a first time owner, I had a lot of new decisions to make. The first obviously was to choose a World, and that's one choice I've never regretted. Friendly competition sounds like an oxymoron, but that's what we have: veterans giving advice to rookies, rivalries ending in handshakes, and a sense of tradition that I really appreciate.

I'm a baseball fan first, and the team names add a sense of reality to our fiction. Instead of seeing that the Blargon City Bloppity Bloops won three years in a row, but changed their name to the Phoenix Phunyons a year later, we have a consistency to our world that appeals.

I hope you'll join us. Let your most important decision be the one you'll never regret.
5/4/2013 12:51 PM
im not shaking ur hand majun...i dont know where its been......oh yeah...and a little humor
5/4/2013 10:13 PM
Russ does make sure the world chat is never dull.
5/4/2013 10:58 PM
its a great world...very active...helpful to newbies and a major lg theme...it doesnt get better then this world...
5/6/2013 2:25 AM

I really like the Major League theme.  It makes it a lot better because some of the other worlds have some really off the wall team names.

5/6/2013 2:51 PM
and other major lg themed worlds dont have teams in the right divisions and lgs as we do....help us...help you...
5/7/2013 1:26 PM
123456 Next ▸
Majors Theme League - S26 Needs 1 owner to start Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.