many aspects of HBD is realistic  EXCEPT negotiations.....there is supposed to be a win-win point....surely the computer can be programmed to find that point....so far it;s been  all-or-nothing....I tried a number of times to nego.  getting as close as $100.00 away
from their demand...and was told " get serious ".....I would love to see this matter made more realistic.................................
5/1/2013 3:50 PM
While I agree, it's probably much deeper to program than we'd think.

You'd have to start with a "bottom line" number the player would accept.   Of course, we'd all start at 327k and keep adding a few hundred thousand until we found that number.   So the only way to counteract that would be to have the player raise his "bottom line" with each "insulting" offer.    Or they could limit the number of offers an owner could make.  

Could lead to more problems than it's worth.
5/1/2013 4:06 PM
I would honestly like to see negotiations handled more instantly rather than have to wait 4 hours...For example if you are #1 for a guy and get out bid, have it send you that message right away...I think it would add a lot more excitement to the bidding wars being right there going back and forth with somebody
5/1/2013 11:36 PM
That would give the advantage to those owners who have more frequent access to be online.  Which is great if you're one of those people, but not so great if you're not.

I'm pretty sure WIS is not going to deviate from their "set it and forget it" game model, where you have to wait between 4-8 hours for the results of most actions.
5/2/2013 6:36 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.