Wishbone Passing CURRENT ENGINE Topic

Anyone out there running the bone on a full time or near full time basis have any real success throwing the ball?  I'm not talking 5-10 passes a game...I'm talking 20+ per game.  Or maybe even full time passing.....

Anyone even close?  thoughts?  Comments?
5/2/2013 9:51 AM
I won a national title with it about 25 seasons ago and then they updated the engine.  It didn't work so well after that.
5/2/2013 11:51 AM
I tried this it worked horribly...so I've droped the wishbone all together and started using the ND Box as it is more balanced but still very effective in running the ball!
5/2/2013 3:28 PM
What do you think of this.....all from Wishbone:

Pos Comp Att % Yds TD Int S Thr Scr
  QB 39 55 70.9 768 10 0 4 1 7
5/3/2013 9:46 AM
Small sample size...plus it looks like you know something I don't know harris care to share?
5/3/2013 2:26 PM
I've only seen one team be able to do this.......this team/QB did it about 5 times last season (over 500yds passing).   Everyone (including me) says it cannot be done...yet its being done....I can't figure it out....
5/3/2013 6:24 PM
Wishbone Passing CURRENT ENGINE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.