Monty Python Progressive - 2000 - filled Topic

As we start preparing for our 32nd season, it looks like the Monty Python Progressive is going to be looking for a new owner to take over the Minnesota (Humphrey Metrodome Stadium) franchise. The team has a good solid core of players (key pitchers Bartolo Colon, Jeff Weaver, Russ Ortiz, and solid middle infield Durham/Renteria)

This is a pretty standard 24-team progressive: no DH, no cap or roster restrictions, draft order set as of game 120 standings (min 35 wins by G120 or draft position will drop); we have a AAA draft following the regular draft (and do not permit use of the autogenerated AAA guys)

We are nearing the end of the 1999 season and the 2000 draft is probably a couple of week or so from getting under way. (aiming for May 20 draft start)

If you want a shot at a great league.... let me know

Minnesota Wild Roster (2000 potential keepers)
C  Tony Eusebio, Eli Marrero, Tom Lampkin
1B Lee Stevens, Will Clark
2B Ray Durham
3B Bill Spiers, Shane Andrews
SS Edgar Renteria, Kurt Abbott
OF Jacque Jones, Geoff Jenkins, Rusty Greer, Armando Rios, Ruben Rivera
SP Bartolo Colon, Jeff Weaver, Russ Ortiz, Scott Erickson, Mark Gardner
RP Scott Sullivan, Manny Aybar, Bryce Florie, Dave Eiland

Keep them all or drop whomever you wish... With that keeper list you would still need at least 1 pick for the coming season (and we supplement our rosters with a 4 player draft from the leftovers).

The team has the 7th pick in the first round and has retained all of its draft picks

It's a great league, with many longtime owners.

Sitemail me or post here if you have any questions!

5/4/2013 1:13 PM
Gotta be someone out there looking to join

5/8/2013 6:25 PM
Sign me up. What they heck.
5/11/2013 8:29 AM
You gottit

Thanks!
5/11/2013 8:40 AM
Monty Python Progressive - 2000 - filled Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.