The Evil Empire has been toppled... Topic

Rupp, Division 3

Come be a part of the University Athletic Association, the conference that toppled the (once) dominate Great Northeast Athletic Conference.

We have 2 opennings - Stillman and Dallas.  Both schools were human coached last year, so neither are total rebuilds.

Last 2 seasons the UAA has been the #1 RPI rated conference, supplanting the once mighty GNE who dominated the spot for many, many seasons.

With 3 final four teams this year, there is over 6K extra recruiting cash.

5/5/2013 10:59 AM
I spent my first few seasons (ever) in this conference... it was great. I thought it was the norm, so I left and did the D2/D1 world for a bit... then realized none of them were as fun as the UAA. I came back and took over a re-build project at Hendrix... tough conference, but absolutely worth it. 
5/5/2013 8:42 PM
We'll be back...

...and by "we" I mean the people in the GNE who can actually play the game, not me, me. ;)

5/6/2013 5:02 PM
Tomorrow (Tuesday, May 7) is when coaching applications open to the public.
5/6/2013 9:10 PM
I hate you. 
5/8/2013 12:50 AM
The reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated!  But seriously, it makes me happy that we've been an evil-enough evil empire that a 2-season dip in excellence warrants a forum post.

If I can tag onto this thread, the aforementioned evil empire (Great NE conference, Rupp) has 3 openings right now.  All 3 were human-coached last season, so they aren't complete simmy train wrecks or anything.  Come help put these rebel scum in their place.  Stormtrooper armor included!

Albert Magnus
Emerson
Norwich
5/8/2013 11:38 AM
tarvolon has succumbed to the temptation and taken over Dallas.... 
One spot left in the UAA, and still 3 at Great NE....
5/8/2013 11:44 AM
The Evil Empire has been toppled... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.