All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Surprising win over ranked d2 team.
5/6/2013 6:49 AM
Randolph Macon beats #17 ranked D2 Merrimack. Yes I gameplanned my way into this victory taking advantage of there only 3 DB's on the roster.  It definatley proves that the superior team can be beat if there flaw is exposed.

www.whatifsports.com/gdbeta/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx

5/6/2013 6:01 PM
tp - I think it proves that the test game feature needs to be killed...
5/6/2013 9:01 PM
except I don't test against sims. there is no point. like I said, I forced them into playing a dime with only 3 db's the whole game.
5/6/2013 11:09 PM
It was against a SIM and it isn't unusual to beat them.  In exhibition with GD2 I regularly played the higher Div SIM for one of my 3 ex games.  Won most of them.  Beating a SIM is not that tough until the upset conditions are met and then wham.

As to forcing them into a Dime.  I just won a game where I had 2 DBs and played Nickel the whole way against a better team with a good coach.  I had my 3 worst LBs playing in the secondary.

5/7/2013 11:47 AM (edited)
Under 1.0 or even 2.0 I've beaten many sim coached teams one level up in an exhibition. Especially if it is a team I have had for a couple of seasons.

This should be no surprise whatsoever.

All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Surprising win over ranked d2 team.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.