Trouble accessing different teams? Topic

No matter what team I click on I am being redirected to the same team. I have tried clearing my cookies and history. I am running on wisjournal.com.

Is this happening to anyone else/ does anyone know how to fix it?
5/6/2013 10:02 AM
try running on whatifsports.com or some other variant, that might help. i can hit both worlds on wisjournal.com myself, although one of the worlds im not active in, so that might be different. but its probably something on the client side, so id restart your browser and just try one of the other domains you can use. you could also try logging out, and then clearing cookies etc, and then logging back in (or just logging out and back in)
5/6/2013 10:06 AM
Thanks, but I can't get to actual whatifsports.com at work. What are the other work arounds besides wisjournal?
5/6/2013 11:22 AM
Try going to the other mirror site, which is whatif.cincinnati.com. 
5/6/2013 11:31 AM
After you deleted the cookies, did you reboot your computer?  It may not make a difference but, whenever I've had the same problem,  cookies+reboot has always worked
5/6/2013 11:37 AM
Try closing down your browser and restarting it. I have had the same problem in the past and this usually seems to work for me.
5/6/2013 11:37 AM
The reboot did it. Thanks for all the help guys!
5/6/2013 11:38 AM
Trouble accessing different teams? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.