DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Thanks Malone. I was planning on snagging Gasol as soon as I selected Moses in round 1. That combo intrigued me a lot. I originally was going to draft Gasol in round 3 but knew that Drexler would never get back to me in the 4th. Drexler's rebounding helps Gasol. Penny has about 13 CREB%  which is okay for a starting PG in this league. I like what has happened so far but there is a lot of work left for me to do to finish this up strong.
5/13/2013 1:17 AM
Great to see signs of you, malone!
5/13/2013 8:58 AM
Goodbye 9. Were recent picks around us that great or did Barros cause a 5 spot drop?
5/13/2013 10:03 AM
well amare finally goes....i really didnt want to but i was gonna force myself to take him in the 5th if he fell that far

and hey...look at that...hes paired with dwight again....and again with a great sf and great pg....i think i know who ill be ranking last when we draft divisions

late 4th for one of the very best paint scorers is a monster steal.....the d and boards can be drafted anytime but someone with his offensive skills really cant be found outside of the first round
5/13/2013 12:49 PM
dh-  I was very close to taking Bynum, but decided to go with more points at a higher efg% vs better rebounding and less hacking.  I just saw you had the same pairing last season and you won 50 games.  Let's hope I can achieve the same feat with them.  Thankfully have a good rebounding sf to help make up for Amare's below average skills.
5/13/2013 12:58 PM
i had a weird start to the year too....was 4th in the division for almost half the year...thought we should have won more than 50....most teams just cant handle that kind of paint scoring...and when teams go -2 or -3 then marshall/porter/sg will light it up....you definitely have my favorite squad so far...and i dont see how the last 3 picks will screw that up either
5/13/2013 1:15 PM
My thoughts exactly- Two paint scorers at a 60% clip is tough to handle without shooters.  Throw in a couple shooters and look out.  Interesting to hear that you were 4th in the division for half the year.

You've got a dangerous squad as well.  Stockton, Durant, Noah, 4, Bynum?  Yikes?!  Bynum was the perfect fit for that squad.  I think you're set up to at least win your division.
5/13/2013 1:30 PM
98average, if your still looking for a bet I'm game!!!!!!
5/13/2013 2:11 PM
By the way on that comment about Spencer Haywood teams never making the playoff. I believe i'll make the playoffs in the ODL. Just ahead of Ash who doesn't think much of my team.
5/13/2013 2:34 PM
going to try the double draft league again. With a small twist that should make us look a little closer at the database.. Odds Vs. Evens..
5/13/2013 3:00 PM
haywood is a much much better player in the odl then this league imo.....but yea... i guess hes a bit underrated...11/26 with 2.8 fp48 and a 66 d is pretty nice to have for 44mpg...its the 49% shooting at 25% usg that hurts him....i feel like you can get a better collective talent of bigs in this league as opposed to the odl where its invaluable to have a guy you can stretch to 48mpg if needed
5/13/2013 3:00 PM
your right.
5/13/2013 3:04 PM
Well, nate I was wrong, Tyson is going to get a big Defense bump.. 1st team? I don't get these votes lol
5/13/2013 3:19 PM (edited)
removed all-def teams since some are undrafted players.. there is a post with them in the simleagues forum
5/13/2013 3:18 PM
hmmm....maybe i wont be using noah at sf if he gets a 90 d
5/13/2013 3:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...37 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.