Game Preview/Recap Blog? Topic

Hey all,

I used to post game recaps of my games when I was at Charleston Southern, and early at CSU back in the day.  I would love to start that up again for Naismith (For D1 at least) but with others involved as well.  If you would like to know what I mean, the link is below.  I thought it was pretty cool.

I would love to get others involved who could write once or twice a week and post in an ongoing thread.  Articles about other teams, tournaments, recruiting, or even just about your team.  If we can get enough people, there should be something new to read very often.

This is what I used to do.  http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=450841&TopicsTimeframe=0&TopicsPage=3

Any interest?  Please have some sort of writing ability.  :)

Let me know what you would like to write about. 

Offered to Write:

WestCoast22:  Colorado St, MWC, and NT
BBunch: Mid Major Recaps/Teams/Conferences
Jaw: Big 12 Articles
Ace: Big 10 Articles

5/14/2013 4:07 PM (edited)
I'd be down, but my contributions would be inconsistent. I write pretty well.  I could write articles about the best small-conference games, or teams. 
5/6/2013 5:48 PM
Bbunch,

That is all right.  If we can get enough on board, if everyone is inconsistent, the thread itself will be consistent enough if that makes sense.

Thanks!
5/6/2013 6:07 PM
I'm interested, I like to do my conference previews but could definitely add some kind of "game of the week" in the big 12, every few days or so. I haven't set my conf previews yet, too disappointed over my current squad losing to my old Air Force squad. Don't know how that happened but certain there is a story coming.
5/6/2013 9:04 PM
I would be willing to do an occasional piece on the Big 10.
5/12/2013 10:31 PM
Any one want to commit to do a joint article with me toward the end of the regular season (around conference game 14)??  A rundown of each conference with the locks and teams with work left to do.  Sitemail me.
5/23/2013 7:12 PM
Game Preview/Recap Blog? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.