Gio Gomez has been stuck at 35(35) for a while now.  I can't remember how long, but real-time weeks at least.  He has no pitching stats for the season at all.  He hasn't pitched once this year, and I think he was skipped over in the pitching rotation.  Is this a bug of some kind?
5/7/2013 10:49 AM
it lloks like his time playing left field zapped his strength
5/7/2013 10:55 AM
Durability works different for hitters and pitchers.  If you have a pitcher play the field, I think they might lose durability as if they're pitching, but regain it as if they're a hitter.  Something like that.  It wouldn't hurt to send in a ticket and see what response you get.
5/7/2013 10:57 AM
It's been like that forever, I don't know if it was originally a "bug" or not, but at this point I wouldn't expect it to change.  Pitchers having to play the field really screws them over.
5/7/2013 10:58 AM
Oh, damn.  I was dealing with a ton of craziness at the beginning of the season, and I neglected my team for a couple of weeks.  I guess I'm paying the price.  And a prospect, too.
5/7/2013 11:04 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.