Recruiting Timeline Topic

It's worth noting that the very last cycle ends at midnight instead of 2 AM. I've been bitten by that once before. 
5/8/2013 12:52 AM
Is there a period of time after humans begin recruiting that the recruits won't respond? In other words, do they wait a certain number of cycles before they begin to respond?

6/14/2013 4:51 AM
Very close human battles, even ones that started early, can go all the way until 8 AM, day 5.  I have been involved in at least one of these.
6/14/2013 10:23 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong shive1, but I think you were referring to a recruit's response to your effort, not when a battle is resolved. Recruits (or coaches) will respond at the start of the next cycle after your effort, i.e. at 11PM est if you put in the effort between 8 and 11PM. The only exception I am aware of is the case of recruits possibly not responding to your effort if they are not recruitable.
6/14/2013 10:38 AM
Thanks for both replies, guys. I did mean what theploww said, but dedelman's info is good to know as well.

6/14/2013 1:33 PM
Posted by dedelman on 6/14/2013 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Very close human battles, even ones that started early, can go all the way until 8 AM, day 5.  I have been involved in at least one of these.
This is correct.  I've been involved in several of these throughout the years.
6/14/2013 4:44 PM
◂ Prev 12
Recruiting Timeline Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.