Need recruiting help Topic

Last year I had troubles recruiting only landing 1 of 4 needed recruits leaving me with 3 walkons, this year i need 5 players, and i see the same thing happening again so far and I'm looking for some help,
Thanks
5/9/2013 4:33 PM
Have you read the "how to win at D3 and D2" thread? That'll help some if you haven't. My guess is either you're aiming too high with recruits or wasting too much money somewhere in recruiting.
5/9/2013 4:55 PM
It's easy to get antsy at this stage of the process. More and more recruits will drop over the next day or two so your options will increase if you're patient. Make sure you don't blow through your money too early.
5/9/2013 5:09 PM
Posted by mroylanc on 5/9/2013 5:09:00 PM (view original):
It's easy to get antsy at this stage of the process. More and more recruits will drop over the next day or two so your options will increase if you're patient. Make sure you don't blow through your money too early.
This
5/9/2013 5:16 PM
Recruiting should be done in stages.  If you need any ideas or help, sitemail me.
5/9/2013 7:11 PM
Thanks
5/9/2013 9:18 PM
Need recruiting help Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.