Thoughts on trades Topic

Would you veto these trades? If yes or no.. Why?

Trade #1

Albert
Santo
Tito

for 

Don
Hooks

Trade # 2

Roger

for

Randy
Brandon
Bud

5/10/2013 11:37 AM (edited)
No and maybe.  2nd one is a bit dicey.  Roger isn't very good. 
5/10/2013 3:40 PM
Interesting.  

I thought Trade #1 was an easy veto for me.. Not sure any of the three are decent ML talent and Hooks could very easily be a top 5 drafted player.

On trade two I could agree with you there.. Really shows how poor my pitching is if I'm giving up that much for Roger
5/10/2013 3:48 PM
Assuming no cash and a league where there is not a consideration for protecting someone new to the game, none.
5/10/2013 4:54 PM
ML talent for ML talent.  I don't veto either.
5/10/2013 5:06 PM
That second one is some quality-rapage, but I wouldn't veto either (first one isn't even, either, but its not as bad)
5/10/2013 8:43 PM
Who's getting raw end on the 2nd trade?

How about this one?

Biasco
Harding
Campbell

for

Stargell

5/14/2013 8:01 PM
Wow trade 2 is rapage, randy is better then roger then when u add the other two no question the team getting three is way ahead on that trade. I would veto if there were a noob owner involved, if it's a vet then it's a learning experience.
5/14/2013 8:18 PM
Thoughts on trades Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.