Tark USA South has lots of room Topic

The USA South is consistently one of the top 3 D3 conferences in Tark.  It's a particularly fun (and challenging) place to play because the other top conferences are the ODAC, just to our north, and the University, around us and to our south.  Local recruiting is an all-out war, but one of our open programs has a leg up.  Assuming I resist the urge to chase easier titles, Palm Beach Atlantic is open.  I think most coaches put PBA right up there with Colorado amongst the easiest D3 schools to recruit and win from.

There's a good chance that the ODAC coaches will come on here and claim superiority.  They're just jealous.  They used to be on top, but now the past 2 titles have come from the USA South.  We now have 4 coaches who have won at least one title at their current programs.  And narcotico's Greensboro team has 2 of the most impressive dynastic runs in the history of the D3 game.

Come get a piece.
5/10/2013 3:10 PM
I will come and claim superiority!  USA South might have the last two champs, but we had the champ before that!  The ODAC is consistently the top conference in RPI, has a more active CC, and we have an opening!  Hampden-Sydney is open.  Be warned, H-S is a wreck of a program, but if you like rebuilds, this is the spot for you.

Coaches can't get enough of the ODAC.  Five of our 11 coaches were once in the ODAC, left, and have since come back to the greatest D3 conference in Tark.  Our other 6 coaches have been at their schools for 28, 38, 34, 74 (!), 26, and our newest comer has been here for 11 seasons.  
5/10/2013 4:33 PM
I looked at it, just can't make myself leave NWU
5/10/2013 8:04 PM
That's understandable, you did win a title there a few years back...
5/11/2013 11:04 AM
When I came back to HD I took NWU so I have committed myself to the idea of staying with a program for 50+ seasons. I have had some great success here which is nice.
5/11/2013 3:26 PM
Tark USA South has lots of room Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.