Trivial but fun Topic

Two things I would like to see happen in HBD. One important, one trivial but fun. First, I think individual controls for base stealing is a must. If I run the average setting my best base runners don't take enough attempts. If I run aggressive my catchers and 1B start tearing up the base paths. Just stick another column in the Player Controls page. Now fun. Add the ability to adjust your team colors. Logo doesn't matter but a bit of personalization would be interesting.
5/11/2013 7:21 AM
Please search on previous threads about individual base stealing settings, and you'll learn why this is a bad idea.
5/11/2013 7:25 AM
It's not a bad idea to have individual players base stealing settings. It would require a complete reprogramming of that part of the game.  I think WIS made a statement years ago that of all of the suggestions, there was almost no chance they would touch this one because of how complex it would be to do.

The way the HBD works now, team total SBs and the percentages are pretty close to MLB reality.  HBD gets there a different way. Instead of realistic MLB individual stats, we get players who steal 60 out of 65 and others who steal 10 out of 25 and 0 out of 10.

5/11/2013 8:07 PM
Trivial but fun Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.