Redshirting a Senior? Topic

Has anybody ever tried to redshirt a senior?  If so, how bad is the decline in rating points?   Does it hurt your prestige?  I have 6 senior DL on a team I just took over and would like to save at least one for next year.
5/11/2013 3:12 PM
No worth it as sometimes they don't come back the next year
5/11/2013 3:42 PM
How is that possible?  HOw can they leave if they have another year?  I've thought about doing this to even out my classes
5/11/2013 5:37 PM
If you **** off a player by RDST SR year. He can and will not show back up the next season. It is his way of saying to you. Go F your self. As far as the player is conserned. You have waisted his time by holding him back.

It is inbreeded into the game. Just as if you RDST a SO he will lose WE and the same for a JR only a SR will say good by.

5/12/2013 3:07 PM (edited)
Both times I've done it, he bailed at the end of the season....
5/12/2013 2:01 PM
What about redshirting the one who would get the least playing time to begin with. That way if he does leave, it wouldn't really matter, would it? He'd have graduated anyhow...
5/12/2013 10:45 PM
I've RS'ed a Senior three or four times, and only one left. It's a crapshoot, and worth the risk if you're trying to get your class sizes to where you want.  If he accepts the RS, great; if not, there's no big deal because he would have left anyway.
5/13/2013 12:22 PM
+1
5/14/2013 9:35 AM
Redshirting a Senior? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.