Ivy League in Phelan Topic

The Ivy League in Phelan has two openings this year. Three seasons ago, the conference had around 5 human coaches and we filled it up, and it has been full every year since that time. It's a great group of coaches, and the conference should be strong this year. The available teams are Cornell and Dartmouth.
5/14/2013 7:21 AM
I don't qualify for either team...I'll take a look next time around...not sure what my plan is in Phelan, so finding some purpose would be good...
5/14/2013 11:04 AM
Would love to have you dac - we want to try to keep it full. Thanks for the post.

5/14/2013 2:07 PM
We now only have Cornell open. Come be a part of the excitement as we continue to build the Ivy League into a power conference. Cornell has 6 open scholarships, so you can put your stamp on the team quickly, but they have had a human coach for many years, so the existing players are a solid base. They have had a winning record for 9 of the last 10 years, all under the same coach. They have a C- prestige. This year most of the Ivy League teams have few scholarship openings, so you should have a lot of talent available in the Northeast.
5/15/2013 7:36 AM (edited)
I applied for Cornell, lets see what happens
5/15/2013 9:27 AM
hughes it would be great to have you
5/15/2013 10:29 AM
Ivy League in Phelan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.