$60 Million Open League MLB105337 Topic

Similar to an OL, but no trades and you get less money to spend. Sick of seeing the same cookies in your OLs? With less money, you need to get creative, but fielding a good team is possible. This league will help fill a TOC that needs just a few more teams. No transaction deadline. You pick your own 6/2 above-average AAA. Otherwise no restrictions. Good luck!

I've played this format a few times now and it is a lot of fun. The draft is a nice challenge and you have to manage your team pretty regularly unlike higher cap leagues. 
5/14/2013 1:51 PM
started a 55 cap league yesterday to bad i would have joined but your a day late. same concept only i have below average AAA.
5/14/2013 5:56 PM
A couple of questions. No clones for position players, clones allowed for pitchers? The AAA available are average, not above average. Is this how you intended it, or will you send in a ticket to change these discrepancies?
5/17/2013 3:18 PM
Bump to the top
5/25/2013 9:42 PM
$60 Million Open League MLB105337 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.