against all shotgun all the time Topic

better to play keep away or to play keep up?
5/15/2013 8:29 PM
Against the really good ones at D3, I have only had success (wins) when putting up a ton of points myself.  
5/15/2013 10:09 PM
I've had success by doing my offense.  I've always felt that the reason that all Shotgun (or all any formation) works so well is it wears out your players because you are always in 1 formation.  So I combat that by recruiting a bunch of DBs to keep them fresh.  If you try to do things that you haven't all season on offense, you will fail.  Its comes down to stopping them on defense.  At least from my experience.
5/16/2013 1:29 PM
I agree to that & im confident in my D plan...im talking more about the Giants vs Bills Superbowl theme of we keep it for 40+ minutes by running steady & conservative passing (no turnovers) or  play *** for tat & try to air it out just in case and play shootout...more of a philosophical question really as im just playing my base o & my base d like i did all year in the NC game today anyway
5/16/2013 2:08 PM
against all shotgun all the time Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.