Good Bye GD...It was fun!!! Topic

Wanted to say good bye to a lot of GREAT players. Really enjoyed my time playing this game with you guys. Wish everyone well. It's time to move on and get myself really involved with other ongoing endeavors.

GOD BLESS!!!

Sno

5/16/2013 9:38 PM
best wishes Sno...I enjoyed competing against you in DII Bryant.
5/18/2013 1:13 AM
While I don't believe I ever had the pleasure of facing off with you Sno, it's always sad to see some more of the old school fade off into the sunset. I'll toss one back for you tonight at dinner.
5/18/2013 6:36 PM
Good luck to you in the future!
5/19/2013 1:48 AM
Good luck to you in the future!
5/19/2013 1:48 AM
I'm sorry to see you go man and GL with your future endeavors. We all will leave ya a spot here at GD, so come back anytime.
5/20/2013 12:13 AM
Hey ibsnoman you were great competition, so sorry to lose ya. Please comeback if ya can I'll be here LOL
5/20/2013 4:59 AM
Vikes....Really enjoyed the competition. Thanks to ALL for the well wishes. Once my Ball State Team completes its season that will be it for me.
5/21/2013 1:50 PM
Good Bye GD...It was fun!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.