State Farm Squads: How Can I Assist? Topic

I blocked smokey about 2 weeks ago.. i wish the show button wasnt there.
5/26/2013 4:05 PM
Posted by logain on 5/26/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
I blocked smokey about 2 weeks ago.. i wish the show button wasnt there.
I agree.  I've had 98 blocked for years but since we're always in draft leagues together, I have to see his picks... and sometimes see other stuff without meaning to.
5/26/2013 4:13 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 5/26/2013 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Making statements to the effect that I'm unaware of what's printed in the "Knowledge Base", is a joke, much like your interpetation of the game.
I answered your previous post in a straightforward, easy to read, understandable and truthful manner and t his is how you respond.

Please smokey, what is my "interpretation of the game"?  First, please do not be so vague.  Second, I'm not sure how my "interpretation of the game" was brought into this.  Third, I haven't posted any opinions and I don't even really know what an "interpretation of the game" would even look like.  So what's the joke?

And yes- you must certainly be trolling with your statements because nobody with any understanding of how this statistics simulation works would post the nonsense you do.
5/26/2013 5:57 PM
smokey, Im afraid you're posts need spalling grammer and punctuation work.  Their to hard too read and understand.  Irregardless the stat's, you, keep posting are not very efficeint.  The stratagy your employing two recant your knowledge on all of us is affectively insuring that noone listens too you accept those owners who dont no better and hopes you join there leagues because you're teams are average at best and because its fun too beat you on a regular bases since your so knowledgeable an owner

And do you really think ash played Boerwinkle at PF as one of you're posts stated?
5/26/2013 6:22 PM
I hate to be that guy but you might not want to criticize someone's grammar and then use a word like 'ir/regard/less'
5/26/2013 6:27 PM
Posted by slymonium on 5/26/2013 6:22:00 PM (view original):
smokey, Im afraid you're posts need spalling grammer and punctuation work.  Their to hard too read and understand.  Irregardless the stat's, you, keep posting are not very efficeint.  The stratagy your employing two recant your knowledge on all of us is affectively insuring that noone listens too you accept those owners who dont no better and hopes you join there leagues because you're teams are average at best and because its fun too beat you on a regular bases since your so knowledgeable an owner

And do you really think ash played Boerwinkle at PF as one of you're posts stated?
I literally laughed out loud while reading that.  Amazing.
5/26/2013 6:49 PM
Posted by felonius on 5/26/2013 6:28:00 PM (view original):
I hate to be that guy but you might not want to criticize someone's grammar and then use a word like 'ir/regard/less'
felon- it's part of the post.
5/26/2013 6:50 PM
ahh - then Im the fool
5/26/2013 9:17 PM
Ash, you seem to have a selective memory. Remember the 82nd game of PPL#1, the one where you lost the division leader and bye week to tang? Remind me, you beat you again? You post my PPL#2 team record failing to mention my starting PF, Mose Malone, is good for a whole 14 minutes. Not to worry, he'll be back full time in season #3, where I'll be happy to resume stomping your team. My team won't even peak until season #5. I'm looking forward to sharing a division with you cuz. btw - Ash, felone & my buddy logain, I've saved you the trouble by deleting you from my contact list, I really don't want you bring your style play to my leagues regardless. Nobody sent me the memo stating there was going to be a test or I would have been more careful and run my spell checker...honest, I'm not kidding..no really!
5/27/2013 2:01 AM
Sly, you reiterate the intuitively obvious effect and I'm supose to think thats insightful, give me a break. I ask for your thoughts on a cause, not to reiterate the effect, and I get back rethoric. That's sad at best.
5/27/2013 2:08 AM
smokey- the cause in the bump in the efg% in a team's offense is the high ast% of the players on the floor, as stated in the Knowledge Base. My question to you is this: do you understand that? Yes or no?
5/27/2013 2:15 AM
I don't see anything about assist on this whole page, so I'll refrain from further wasting of my time and depart. Possible you should rename the thread the "WIS Whining Wankers". Crap...now I sound just like you..I think I'm breaking out in a rash! No really!
5/27/2013 2:18 AM
You can't be that dumb.
5/27/2013 2:22 AM
Sly that post that came in after your question was being written while you posted and was not an answer to your question. The answer is "YES", being as I've quoted that a number of times I find the question somewhat odd. OK, maybe I've not been clear, "What do you think  the reasoning behind this aspect of the program may be"? The actual answer to what's the cause is; it was programmed that way. But why? You see I come here to yak virtual Basketball, not whine about the SIM engine or discuss ways to jack the program. Cloning HF'er PG's to get the job done is simply jacking the program wrt the ast%/FG% programming. No different than Ash jacking the 3pt aspect of the program. There's no need for agreement here, this is simply my own perspective. When I design a league the rules make sure this kind of activity is minimized as much as possible. Basicly I veiw it as chicken@#*#...
5/27/2013 4:10 PM (edited)
Personally I don't care how you play your game, but I think this sort of game play effects the meta, and therefore it effects my game. So I'm somewhat less than pleasant wrt this matter. WIS should not allow clones, period! It's a beautiful idea, killed by an ugly fact.
5/27/2013 3:25 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...13 Next ▸
State Farm Squads: How Can I Assist? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.