Pitch Rating Evaluation Topic

No matter what formula you use, there will be an outlier.     Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Frank Lewis on my Scottsdale team is that guy.   He constantly shows up in my top 15 based on formulas.   Yet, in 200 BL innings for me, he's gotten destroyed.   So, despite the formula, his results say "No, don't use me."     He doesn't even pitch well in AAA. 
6/14/2013 1:56 PM
True of the guy that does well even though he shouldn't. That one is harder for me than the guy who doesn't do well. You're geared to pounce on the first mistake and do something stupid with him.
6/14/2013 2:31 PM
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Eugene Kirkland up until his injury.  His VL always made me hesistant to use him to his maximum innings.   But he had a pretty damn good career.    Using my previous formulas, he was supposed to be below league average.   But, in the one I use now, he fares pretty well.   Too bad I didn't know that the first 7 years of his career while I ignored his stats.
6/14/2013 2:40 PM
Both seem off to me but I have no formula(s)
6/14/2013 3:20 PM
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=4663650

Keep waiting for him to screw up.
6/14/2013 3:45 PM
◂ Prev 123
Pitch Rating Evaluation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.