Does An Outfielder's Arm Matter? Topic

What importance does an outfielder's arm play, if any? If I play 3 leftfielders, with equal fielding/range, but in, "reality", all have horrible arms, what effect will it have? If I put a leftfielder who is A/A fielding, but has never played a game in right and has an awful arm, what, if any effect will it have?

Thank you!
5/21/2013 9:44 PM
There is no rating for an outfielder's arm and arm strength has no effect in the sim.
5/21/2013 10:38 PM
Thanks skunk! That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
5/21/2013 10:44 PM
I agree with skunk, but I'd like to add that an outfielder with a higher range factor has a better chance of making more assists or double plays.
5/21/2013 11:05 PM
Thanks zubinsum!
5/21/2013 11:34 PM
You can see an outfielders number of assists in the stats.  If the outfielder has more assists, doesn't it mean they have a better chance of throwing someone out?
6/15/2013 12:51 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Does An Outfielder's Arm Matter? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.