The EXPENDABLES League
No Clones, No WW, No Trades, 47 Mil Cap
Some players are special.. you protect them, you keep them close. Other players you deem expendable.. you cut them.. and they may come back to cut you.
1. Choose a franchise and season.. for example 88-89 Chicago Bulls
2. Spend up to 20 million on any number of players from the team you chose.. You could take 2 players or 6.. as long as the total is 20 million or less. These are your team’s keeper’s.
3. Everyone else on your roster becomes EXPENDABLE. You don’t care about them.. and you cannot draft them. But every other team in the league can.
4. Once the league is full and every owner has designated their “keepers” you fill out the rest of your roster with EXPENDABLES. That’s right, the remainder of your roster comes from guys that are not kept by the other 23 owners.
5. To avoid shenanigans if an owner has 2 teams they cannot use EXPENDABLES from either team.
6. Franchise/Season choices are unique. But 87-88 Chicago Bulls is a different choice than 88-89 Chicago Bulls for example.. There are LOTS of great combinations to take.
So, Sign-up and choose a franchise and season.. first come, first serve.. plenty of good ones to go around..
5/22/2013 9:50 PM (edited)