Kinsella S23, MLB Theme, 1 Open Topic

The World Kinsella Season 22 is nearing completion and I am searching  for candidates for Season #23.

This is a top quality world  (Ranked #12 in the tomjames all-world rankings) that was originally formed by me through a specific screening process with the following stipulations: 
· Veteran owners only (min. of 2 completed seasons) 
· Active participation and attention to all levels of the franchise (no 0(0) pitching staffs, no studs getting drafted away in Rule 5) 
· Respected by fellow owners 

The 2nd and 3rd bullet were confirmed by looking at the worlds they were in with transactions, draft records, and reading the world chat. I also sent anonymous surveys to peers in their worlds to ensure that they were a good fit (which I have also done and continue to do with all subsequent applicants). 

Typically, our turnover is very low and we still have 8 original league members.

Other features of this world include: 
· A formerly active blog World Kinsella Blog (We welcome volunteers with interest.)
· A strict MLB theme as all franchises will remain constant for the history of the world. (No Colorado, have added Montreal Expos and minor league teams from Portland and Charlotte, the two largest markets without an MLB team.)
· Great parity as all 32 franchises have at least one playoff appearance and no team has made it more than 16 of our 22 seasons and no team has won more than 3 world series.
· Fast rollovers - The world has rolled within 48 hours except for three occasions:  when rollover fell between Christmas and New Year's and was voluntarily delayed a week, four seasons ago when we had some long time members retire from WIFS and there was a ton of HBD openings, and two seasons ago when three members unexpectedly failed to renew and disappeared after rollover.

This season we have only one planned opening in the AL:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Portland Beavers Franchise Profile
#1 pick in next season's draft.  They have some valuable pieces. Current GM leaving due to lack of time to properly support team.

Please site mail me with your interest.

5/23/2013 6:13 PM (edited)
We may have one additional opening soon. Rollover is today and I have not heard anything from one gm for a week.
5/26/2013 3:14 PM
Great, competitive world. Zero drama. As you can tell from the 1 GM turnover, great core of owners.
5/26/2013 8:51 PM
Kinsella S23, MLB Theme, 1 Open Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.