Ichiro Just Rolled! Need Only One!!! Topic

One spot to fill In the great world of Ichiro!  Don't miss out on a great opportunity in a great world. If you don't believe me, ask any of the many long time owners here in Ichiro. We have win benchmarks of 55 1yr and 190 3yrs. Your team is up for review if it doesn't meet benchmarks. Also, there is a $35 mil prospect budget cap. Site mail me if interested.
6/6/2013 8:21 PM (edited)
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Charlotte Rae's Franchise Profile
16 straight playoff appearances, 14 straight division titles,  4 WS titles.....enough said

*THIS OPENING FILLED

5/31/2013 11:23 AM (edited)
Ichiro is a great World with a great group of owners. The owners stick around and are helpful when needed. I have enjoyed my time in Ichiro and I hope to return soon. As for my for team, the LA Lunatics are not shot on talent.  With the right owner, they can be a force in Ichiro.  There are a few pieces in the minors that can be moved or used to build upon if the prospective owner decides to blow up the team. They will also have the 9th pick in the draft. Overall, it's a good team with plenty of potential.  
5/25/2013 12:54 AM
Bump
6/6/2013 11:14 PM
Ichiro Just Rolled! Need Only One!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.