Senior Redshirting Topic

I did a forum search on this topic but I could not find anything. I know of one coach that has redshirted a senior 4 or 5 times with a big WE drop, but the player never transferred.

Has anyone out there redshirted a senior and saw him transfer at the end of the season or are they guarenteed to stay?

Thanks in advance guys!
5/25/2013 11:47 AM
he will stay
5/25/2013 12:42 PM
Did it last season, he will stay but his WE will drop to 1, so don't expect any improvement the rest of his career.  My guy has actually regressed 5 in stamina since the red shirt.
5/25/2013 4:05 PM
I think it's a bit of a loophole, as I don't see too many seniors being happy with a redshirt IRL.  Personally, I think it's gaming the system but there's certainly no rule against it and basically no repercussions, since most seniors are maxed out anyway.
5/25/2013 4:36 PM
Senior Redshirting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.