ATBA (prog) immediate Dr. J team (14-3) taken Topic

All-Time Basketball Assoc. Season 8 (1958-1974)

The ATBA is a historical progressive traveling each season through the entire history of pro basketball.
The initial draft covered the years 1951-1967.  The league has just started season 8 covering 1958-1974.
Due to unforseen circumstances the Michigan Lakers are immediately available!
This is one of the best teams in the league and currently in first place in the Central Division.
Currently leads central Div. with 14 Wins & only 3 Losses

A great team which should only get better next season.
Julius Erving (SG/SF)  30.2 PPG, 11.5 RPG, 6.1 APG and shooting 53 FG%.
The marquee all star of this team who is in the early prime of his career.
Bob Boozer (PF/SF) 17.9 PPG, 8.2 RPG, 49.6 FG%
Calvin Murphy (PG) 21.1 PPG, 4.6 APG, 50.9 FG%
John Gianelli (C) 7.7 RPG, 54.4 FG%
Butch Beard (SG)  13.9 PPG 57.6 FG%

A strong bench
2nd yr. C- Kevin Kunnert a brutally strong reb. who has two strong seasons ahead
Rookie C/PF Len Elmore has been a surprise and his best year is next season w/ a Def of 95 & strong Reb.
Cazzie Russell provides instant offense off the bench and is shooting at a 51.6 FG% clip.

This team wins with great shooting currently over 50% from the field as a team and great Rebounding.
A sure fire WifS winning combination!
This team has a strong chance at making it to the Conference Finals and will be a championship
contender next season as well.
Dr. J alone makes this a fun team and best of all it's free!
This team is great now and a bright future ahead.

If your interested I'll contact admin and have the team transfered to you ASAP!
5/25/2013 11:55 AM (edited)
I'll take it!
5/25/2013 12:04 PM
great thomcat.  added you to private forum and I've contacted admin for team transfer.
5/25/2013 1:28 PM
ATBA (prog) immediate Dr. J team (14-3) taken Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.