pass defense Topic

need help establishing a pass defense.....run defense is ok but allowing way too many yards by air.....please help
5/27/2013 8:30 PM
Recruit good DB's, a lot of them, and play nickel against anything with a RB, and dime against shotgun
6/14/2013 4:06 PM
Speed
7/12/2013 9:14 AM
There are few different formulas for success with db's. I've had whole teams with db's very strong in GI and Tech or vice versa but weak in speed and they were really good. But those are the 3 biggies for db's":  GI, Tech and Speed in order you deem most important.
7/29/2013 8:15 AM
GI and tech are skills that you must keep an eye on (especially for a CB), but speed kills.  I have had solid GI and tech and watched a pass defense get torched by faster WR.
7/29/2013 10:45 AM
I am a strong believer in Technique.  Speed is first but Technique is very important.  I am not big on GI but you dont want morons running into eachother out there.
7/29/2013 1:54 PM
pass defense Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.