Useful Pitching Glitch Topic

6/1/2013 2:51 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I will see your weeping chicken and..whatever the heck the Wookie is doing (Han Sowo should newer hab had a fiwst yeaw pwaya widing shotgun fow him), and raise you three chimpanzees !

6/1/2013 7:36 PM
The weeping chickens would be an "awesome team name" for your next squad however booger.
6/1/2013 7:38 PM
I wanted to get into your prog, italy, but it filled so fast I missed out. Keep me in mind if an opening pops up. And, listen to your wife, at least sometimes. Confucious say: "Man who go to bed with problem on mind wake up with solution in hand!" Pfattkatt say "Wife better!"
6/2/2013 6:35 PM
Thanks for the interest in the league pfattkatt and the ...um, marital advice (?). I will put you on the waiting list. I did not want to badger friends to get them to sign up,which seemed like putting them on the spot. At least you "cowboyed up" - that boogerlips guy keeps going on about how boring progressive are so he won't have to sign up for my league. Sad really. 
6/3/2013 5:29 AM
◂ Prev 12
Useful Pitching Glitch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.