bug report: No trade clause showing for this guy Topic

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=2405201

Hello,

The contract page does not show a no-trade clause for this guy, but when you put him in a proposal it shows up. I'm pretty surprised this bug could be around for this long, am I missing something? Also is there an official place to submit this bug? thanks.
5/30/2013 10:49 PM
He has 10 and 5 rights. He has been in the ML for 10 years and at least the last 5 with the same team. He therefore has an implicit no-trade clause just like the real major leagues.
5/31/2013 12:23 AM
Hmm, okay I guess I was wrong.  But, I did find a real bug.

I'm in spring training and one of my AA pitchers is throwing in the next game. When I go to Edit Player Settings, the only level available is ML, but it is displaying the AA pitching staff. So I cannot set my player settings for spring trianing (i.e. make my veteran starters throw less pitches so they don't risk injury).

5/31/2013 2:04 AM
In spring training, everyone one your spring training roster will be listed as "ML" on that page.  
5/31/2013 9:34 AM
When all you've got is a fly swatter, everything looks like a bug.
5/31/2013 9:56 AM
The Edit Player Settings page shows your entire ST pitching staff, not just the AA guys. You can adjust pitch counts and pull settings as you would normally. During ST, there is no access to the minor leagues directly, through the Manager's Office. MiL managers and coaches are too busy cleaning the toilets in the clubhouse.
5/31/2013 10:24 AM
Very rare to see a double face palm, thanks for the lulz!!!!
6/4/2013 9:29 PM
bug report: No trade clause showing for this guy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.