New Blood Theme League (DEAD) Topic

Description: Creating a new theme league in all players and goalies you draft must be the minimum salary 165000$. The catch is that there are great MLers. There will be a draft for the MLers. Also if your team does not make it to the playoffs you can still be in 8th place if your one of your players makes the top 3 finalsts for the Calder.
Salary Cap: $50,000,000
Options: Waiver Wire allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Great Minor League Players, Max of 2 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 6 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout

If you have any questions just message me.
6/2/2013 5:28 PM
League # is 29277
6/2/2013 5:29 PM
so the team that finishes 8th gets knocked out and the team that doesnt gets 8th if it finishes 9th or worse in that conference? Answer that one myfriend and I join. Mike
6/9/2013 12:03 PM
Posted by yzermans4 on 6/9/2013 12:03:00 PM (view original):
so the team that finishes 8th gets knocked out and the team that doesnt gets 8th if it finishes 9th or worse in that conference? Answer that one myfriend and I join. Mike
That is exactly what happens. your team will move in only if it's out of playoff contention. Thanks for joining I was about to fold. I'll give it another week to see whether this league will get enough players.
6/9/2013 11:52 PM
New Blood Theme League (DEAD) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.