Gino wants you in HBD Topic

I am the commish under my ebet4 ID in Branch Rickey and now that I am gone from GD I was wondering if any of you GD guys would like to join us in HBD. I am trying to get some GD players to try out HBD if you haven't or some that has to join the league. It is a fun league with simple rules and if you know me then you know it is one hell of a show since I am the commish. here is our website I created. Branch Rickey Site. Check it out and sitemail me here or sitemail my ebet4 account and I will send you and invite. Check out the HBD forum post for the teams available
6/2/2013 6:28 PM
I'd play, Gino, if it wasn't the most complex game I've ever seen.

I'm pretty sure I started a season once and quit within a week. Too much to do and I'm too far behind the vets.
6/4/2013 1:17 PM
No doubt on being complex! I joined and can hardly figure who is on my team!
6/5/2013 10:49 PM
It really isn't that hard. If you guys would like to join you can ask any of us in the league for help and we will. It's not like GD where you set up game plans and things like that. The first two weeks are busy but once the season starts you can just coast and that's where you do most of your learning. You guys hit me up and I will send you invites.
6/6/2013 12:25 AM
Posted by bhouska on 6/4/2013 1:17:00 PM (view original):
I'd play, Gino, if it wasn't the most complex game I've ever seen.

I'm pretty sure I started a season once and quit within a week. Too much to do and I'm too far behind the vets.
You did
6/6/2013 9:45 AM
Gino wants you in HBD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.