Trading Draft Picks. MLB is finally doing it. Topic

I wouldn't hold your breath on WIS putting it in.

6/7/2013 2:37 PM
i dont know, im just discussing the idea and more people give their wrinkles the better
6/7/2013 2:39 PM
Posted by nordique93 on 6/7/2013 2:33:00 PM (view original):
Yes Sir i agree. thats what i told the guys in my world. would be so much easier if WIS trades the pick to your team and u decide who u pick and with ur own scouting of course
That's the only way to do it.
6/7/2013 2:40 PM
yep, thats why i wanted to discuss it. so we can clarify details.
6/7/2013 2:41 PM
Waste of time.  Regardless of how I feel about it personally, there's no chance it's happening until MLB actually allows real trading of picks and not this current setup.  WIS hasn't done anything major with HBD for quite some time, they aren't going change that trend with something that isn't actually a part of real baseball.
6/7/2013 2:45 PM
possibly, but im glad through discussions, i was able to clarify how it would work with the help from WIS and probably would be a bad idea for a world to try to start it on its own.
6/7/2013 2:48 PM
ur right about WIS trying to make HBD as close to MLB as possible, like the rule 5 draft. but once MLB started trading limited picks it opens minds.
6/7/2013 2:50 PM
I want to trade someone my 25th rounder this season and next season for a 24th rounder this year... just for ***** and giggles
6/7/2013 4:36 PM
Posted by AlCheez on 6/7/2013 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nordique93 on 6/7/2013 1:32:00 PM (view original):
we gave them a few hours, and ALL the ones who talked AGREED. lawyer talk bores me.
You had a conversation over the course of 1 day at the tail end of the season when virtually no one was still playing, got the opinions of maybe 3 others, and then came in claiming that most of the world was in favor.  This isn't "lawyer" talk.
It is like doing a phone survey at midnight and equating the results of a few people who were awake to mean the same as the 88% who were asleep.    Much too small a sample size to come to a conclusion.
6/8/2013 11:51 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Trading Draft Picks. MLB is finally doing it. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.