Season 66 Rosters and Rankings for all Divisions Topic

I have a utility that downloads rosters and computes team ratings.  The attached link contains those rosters and ratings for anyone that might be interested in that data for season 66 in Smith.

skydrive.live.com/redir
6/6/2013 11:20 PM
What are the criteria used to determine those ratings, if I may ask?
7/1/2013 12:06 AM
Sorry about the delay, I have not been checking this forum lately.  I have been doing this in Rupp D3 for a little while and there is a discussion about it in the following link towards the bottom of the page.  If you have any specific questions, just ask or site mail me.

www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx
7/2/2013 3:01 PM
Is there anyway you can update that list to reflect the roster changes that have taken place during the season?
7/2/2013 3:30 PM
Here are updated ratings for Smith D2:

skydrive.live.com/redir
7/3/2013 12:09 AM
thanks yo
7/3/2013 1:08 AM
I gotta give credit where it is due, you had New York Tech ranked 3rd on your updated list and they made it to the final four. A #10 seed with ten losses, and an overall team rating of 619.

Nicely done.

7/11/2013 3:51 PM
Thanks for pointing that out, I missed it.  How does that saying go, even a broken clock is right two times a day :)
7/11/2013 8:38 PM
haha, I also noticed that the other three teams advancing to the final four were all ranked within your top #15 as well.
7/11/2013 10:13 PM
i hated seeing new york tech (mattstarks) win his 1st rd game b/c i knew he'd give my wv state squad fits and he did just that.. good run matt.. good run..
7/12/2013 5:25 AM
The following link contains spreadsheets for the team and individual stats in all divisions of Smith.  These are just the raw numbers, I intend to add calculations for things like PER rating, player offensive efficiency, and Points Per Possession on offense and defense, but ran out of time to get it in for this season.

skydrive.live.com/redir
7/14/2013 12:24 PM
Season 66 Rosters and Rankings for all Divisions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.