Rookie Rewrite League Topic

I'd chalk all of that up to me never running a league before. There are also like three to four  different draft leagues going on now, which might not be as big of a factor.

If anyone has any ideas to make this work in the future, please let me know. (cap/draft/etc...)
6/16/2013 3:16 PM
I'm never sure what other owners are thinking, but I'd guess that a salary cap ($57 mill. or less) might help, as might the ability to twist players to other seasons.
Disagree with the thought of a draft though, as many owners (me included) won't do a Theme League like this unless they know what team they're getting.
6/16/2013 5:31 PM
Sounded like a fun league to join - Unfortunately I won't be around from the 1st week in July to the end of August. Otherwise I would have entered a team or 2. A salary cap of $57Mil would have been a nice fit. Maybe more interest in the near future?
6/20/2013 5:58 PM
If it helps rejump this league back up, Im willing to join. Have to do a little research first to pick my team and player but this sounds fun.
6/23/2013 3:25 AM
Posted by jhsukow on 6/7/2013 1:21:00 AM (view original):
Hiring that private detective to follow David Stern around was a great idea. You now have some very incriminating photos to leverage yourself the overall first pick.

In this league, you pick any team and rewrite history with the first overall pick of your choice. (Example: the 2012/2013 Miami Heat add 2012/2013 Damian Lillard)

Can have multiple Celtics (or any other team) teams in the league, but franchise years will be exclusive to those who sign up first. Rookies will not be exclusive.

The player you draft must be a rookie in the year of your selected franchise. See above Lillard/Heat example.

No Salary Cap.
I'm not familiar with "no salary cap"  What does this mean?
7/9/2013 3:57 PM
◂ Prev 12
Rookie Rewrite League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.