All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Cutting players - Problems - asap
6/11/2013 3:21 AM
I read the FAQ and was not helpful.  I would like to cut two players for when my new recruits sign.   That way I have a better player than the one cutted.    SO HOW DO i CUT A PLAYER OR REMOVE A SCHOLARSHIP.   Even ship answer to my james40xx@yahoo.com .  Time is now. Thanks.

'

6/11/2013 7:38 AM
You can only cut players at the beginning of the season. If you see rescind scholarship next to there name, it is possible to cut 3 players.
6/11/2013 11:21 AM
Posted by vikesrule69 on 6/11/2013 7:38:00 AM (view original):
You can only cut players at the beginning of the season. If you see rescind scholarship next to there name, it is possible to cut 3 players.
Actually you can only cut players at the END of a season. Once it rolls over you can't cut anyone.
6/20/2013 7:41 PM
THANKS!
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Cutting players - Problems - asap

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.