New franchise league.... Topic

I want to start a new franchise league. I'm open to suggestions too. I want to start with $120 million and you must draft players in years they played for your team. No DH or clones. Any takers? Ideas for changes are welcome...
6/12/2013 11:56 AM
There is already a 120M franchise league (Arvid's EOL). Also a 140M franchise league (Obnyy's multi-franchise). I would like to suggest a lower level (110M with no AAA, or 100M with AAA- No DH or clones in either.)
6/12/2013 12:44 PM
60 mil leagues are always fun.

I could go for a 70 mil one too, just for something different.
6/13/2013 8:11 PM
How about $100 mil.
6/16/2013 4:15 PM
Cool ... In my opinion, 100M with random AAA, would be a great league (no DH or clones). A similar league was disbanded by its commish over a year ago (have not seen him for a while, I believe he left WIS). I think it would receive support from many of the live players in WIS. I would suggest that two expansion teams (two of Marlins, Rays, Rockies and D-backs) be allowed to combine, as their choice of players is less than that of teams that have been around for 50 years or more ... 
6/17/2013 2:05 PM
New franchise league.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.