Small drop down menu glitch Topic

I use IE. Not sure which version. Maybe 9? From the main screen in world Guinness, when I hover my mouse over the 'world office' button, the drop down menu does not appear. I have to go to another screen, say 'managers office', and then from there when I hover over 'world office' I can get the drop down menu. Its very interesting because I don't have that problem in my other two worlds. Does anybody else have this problem in any of their worlds?
6/14/2013 2:36 PM
Hit F12 and change the Document Mode 
6/14/2013 2:40 PM
That did the trick. Thanks!
6/14/2013 2:51 PM
It sucks, I switched to Chrome because of this issue.. Now the problem I have in Chrome is I cant copy and paste things all the time.. Sometimes I can other times I cant. 
6/14/2013 3:05 PM
I remember in chrome i had issues with linking multiple players in the world chat. In IE you can have two windows open using one to copy player cards to the clipboard, and the other to paste.
6/14/2013 4:11 PM
Dang.

Well guess what, that also just fixed my IE10 posting problem.

6/14/2013 4:26 PM
Small drop down menu glitch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.