Dirt - 2 teams; playoffs guaranteed Topic

You may remember us from The Dirt Challenge last season where we threw down the gauntlet and offered up my own money if you could improve your new team.  Well, we're back.  We have two franchises available and I am so confident that both can be playoff teams that I am guaranteeing it.  If you take one of these teams and my promise of playoff glory is untrue I will give you a $5 gift card.  Now, there is a downside; these are quality teams and if you miss out your hometown fans will be questioning and ridiculing your every move so this is not for the faint of heart.  Now for your viewing pleasure, I would like to present to you our two fine teams:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Little Rock Electroshock Franchise Profile is our first team.  This is a team that was built to make the playoffs, and it showed that with its 90 win season.  MVPs?   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jose Ramirez has a trophy.  Cy Young winners?   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Alving Olivares says hi.   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Christopher Ledesma also says hi; twice.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile  is the second team.  After a run of playoff appearances, this team was in year 3 of its rebuild, going 66-96.  This team does bring talent to the table though, largely in the form of former MVP  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jim Bando.  This team's main problem last season was the pitching, but a change in venue and savvy free agent pickup could have you right back in the playoffs.

MVP winners, CY Young winners, playoffs; these teams offer it all.  If you think you have what it takes then sitemail me immediately.
6/14/2013 4:12 PM
Great offer; great league
6/15/2013 12:03 AM
bump
6/15/2013 2:14 PM
One of those two teams is in my division, and you are personally invited to kick my ash. My only reply will be:  ThankyousirmayIhaveanother!
6/15/2013 10:24 PM
One of these teams won the WS three seasons ago and is poised to bring you reward credits for seasons to come; this is practically free money!
6/16/2013 5:53 PM
If you are looking to get dirty, and bathe yourself and filthy money belonging to someone else, this is the place for you.
6/17/2013 11:22 AM
Highly selective league looking for two owners eager to win now for last two teams.
6/17/2013 7:58 PM
Please sitemail the info and I will be happy to join the league. I am looking to get more involved in HBD than I ever have, and looking for a league I can stick around  long term. I have been a What If Sports user since 2004, mostly with Hoops Dynasty...but now want to dig deeper into HBD and this league looks to be a god fit for me...hopefully their is a someone that would not mind helping me out, not so much a mentor, just someone to bounce questions off of & to help clarify the finer points of the game as they arise. I do have some experience with HBD, just not to the level of success that I want and I am used to in Hoops Dynasty.
6/22/2013 2:32 AM
I also have used WIS under the coach id of kevinlcole17,coachcole, inkarm, and headfirst.

Yes I am a true WIS addict, with as high as 16 Hoops Dynasty teams at one point. I currently have2 HD teams...one D1(headfirst) and one D2(inkarm) and one HBD team(kevinlcole17).

6/22/2013 2:36 AM
Dirt - 2 teams; playoffs guaranteed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.