Rookie Players actual "Player"? Topic

I know that the AAA players are all based of real players.

How/where do you go to find out who your guys are?

6/15/2013 7:35 PM
I'm asking because the ratings are often inconsistent and I'd like to be able to see actual stats and avg# obp# etc.etc.
6/15/2013 7:36 PM
thanks
6/16/2013 7:24 PM
There's some irony in the fact that the thread in question was the immediate next one on the list when you posted :)

I recommend marking the thread as one of your favorite.

Also, in the "Celebrating the best of the SLB Forums" thread that is pinned at the top of the page, this is one of the links that is included.
6/16/2013 7:37 PM
Also, remember that AAA players have their stats normalized against the most recently completed season - as if they had played in 2012, not their RL season.
6/16/2013 9:30 PM
That works pretty well for hitters, but I've found for pitchers that you rarely get it narrowed down to 1 guy...

Oh well, better than nothing.

Thanks again

6/19/2013 7:09 PM
ynotjanns, to get pitchers down to 1, you usually need to (temporarily) send them up to the big league roster.

Then go back in the Manager's Center and click on "show defensive ratings" - this will give you the defensive rating and range of that pitcher under the fictional name.

You can then cross-check with the list you already have (a good move is to first either to open a second internet window so you can view both your draft center and your team page, or to save the search you just did for that AAA pitcher so you can go back to it) and you will see which one it is from that list of possible pitchers. 

6/20/2013 8:17 AM
Rookie Players actual "Player"? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.