6/18/2013 9:59 AM
My qb is 39 strength, 67gi, 78 technique-a monster in d3.  Way way way better than any I've seen in beta d2!!!
6/18/2013 10:35 AM
The 2 things that come to mind are game planning and WR's. Game plans are much more complicated in 3.0 and WR ratings seem to be more important, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Just for grins try running a few test games with an all shotgun/all pass offense. I'm not saying that's the way to go, just curious what kind of numbers a QB like him will put up! For test sake I would mix up my passes...very short 15%, short 20%, medium 40%, long 15% and very long 10%. I don't mean do exactly that on every play, but it should be a fairly good overall average. Obvisouly I would throw more medium+ on 3rd and long, etc...
of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.