The FYC - S27 Full / S28 Queue Topic

The FYC is looking for quality owner(s) to take over an emerging franchise in the NLW. The league enjoys low turnover in its recent past with a great mix of veteran and newbie owners. We have a developing website to assist with building community.

Please site mail your interest or any questions.
6/21/2013 9:57 PM (edited)
I was an original coach when the FYC ( five year comittment ) world started and after the 5 seasons I stayed another 18 seasons before leaving for 2 seasons and then returning. I have found few worlds that offer what this one does a good blend of new and veteran coachs with no hassles and lots of fun. In addition to all that the turnover from season to season is quick, and with only a few spots to fill as in now we only have two. Come join us and let's play ball, Obie  
6/19/2013 1:50 PM
Down to one join and we can start this weekend
6/19/2013 9:08 PM
Join a league where all of the owners literally know each other by real name, not just by screen name. Great leadership, committed owners and no whiners. What's not to like?
6/20/2013 2:24 AM
Bump
6/20/2013 9:55 AM
Great league, and a nice franchise available with the #2 pick. Only 1 team available, so we can start right away!
6/20/2013 6:04 PM
These guys have all nailed it... FYC is a great option if you're looking to pick up another team. And if you're new to the game, FYC is the perfect place to learn the basics. Nobody in this League is going to try and take advantage of you. In fact, you'll find that every one of us is willing to help. Not many leagues can truthfully say that, but FYC can.

Contact CWALDENj, and join us today!
6/20/2013 8:56 PM
Great League.  Grab the last spot and we can move to the next season.  
6/21/2013 8:32 AM
I'm an original owner in the FYC. I've dabbled in other worlds here and there, but as life gets more hectic, I can't find the time to play in multiple worlds.

But I can't bring myself to quit the FYC. It's a great world with no real drama, and that's a lot to be said.

6/21/2013 10:19 AM
Great world, no drama
6/21/2013 1:20 PM
Bump
6/21/2013 4:00 PM
Please join this fantastic world.  I joined as a newbie in Season 12 and there were lots of vets to help out.  We only need one more and remember that you will be getting the #2 pick in the draft!
6/21/2013 4:57 PM
The FYC is full for S27. If you would like to be kept abreast of openings for S28, please send me a site mail.
6/21/2013 9:54 PM
The FYC - S27 Full / S28 Queue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.