Kudos to dougpalm Topic

One of the more common laments we see has to do with the reptitive use of players. Occasionally, we may notice someone having unusual success using a strategy most of us would never consider. dougpalm has achieved such success, and I think it is worthy of a mention.
   In MLBT 1568, a 120M TOC, he has a 10-0 record so far, with pitchers I would never draft. I don't know what league he came out of. My team, and alston's came out of double truck's $100m 20th Century blacklist league, so admittedly, we may be at a slight disadvantage. Nevertheless, dougpalms accomplishment with his team is noteworthy. I have not given up, but even if I do win, I feel his accomplishment is better than mine.

6/20/2013 9:37 AM
Which pitchers? Thanks!

6/21/2013 4:56 PM
He went with a rotation of '68 McNally, '68 Tiant, '75 Hunter, and '66 Marichal
6/21/2013 11:00 PM
I'll give dougpalm kudos any time. He's one of the best owners, and he recently took over as commissioner in AK's 1885-20?? Progressive, and is running that league with a minimum of fuss (and a welcome lack of controversy) ...
7/6/2013 11:59 AM
Kudos to dougpalm Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.