6/21/2013 2:20 PM
freesteagle, I very much respect what cebrake has accomplished in GD, and as a coach fastec has earned more than his share of respect too. That said, it still doesn't explain why he's losing to SIM teams. I guess my point is since I haven't had near the success fastec has had, and I'm not losing to SIMS in beta and haven't lost to one in many seasons in 2.0, is he sure the problem is in the engine or is it possible that he hasn't got the grasp of 3.0 yet? PLEASE don't take this as I'm saying I'm a better coach. That is NOT my point at all and the last thing I want to do is call anyone out, but I think my question/point is a valid one. If the truth is the engine is flawed and in turn causing good teams to lose to SIMS there is a HUGE problem with 3.0, I just feel like we need to know for sure where the problem is before any major decisions are made...
6/21/2013 2:25 PM
Also since the re-worked default game plans, sims are playing tougher and games are tighter - and I think all due to the fact that again player ratings aren't what drives the outcome of this game.
6/21/2013 2:51 PM
Posted by coach_deen on 6/21/2013 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Two teams and I've yet to lose to a SIM . One of the biggest complaints I read, over and over, about 2.0 was coaches losing to SIMS and the game/game planning not meaning anything. I'll ask the same question now that I did then. If this is true, why do the same coaches win game after game, year after year?
I haven't lost to a Sim until this current season of the Beta.  Since this last update, too many teams I have an advantage on are playing me like they were on steriods.  I have 3 NCs under the beta and 5 NCs in real GD.  I have a good idea what I am talking about when it comes to this game.  The problem we are running into again is normalizing the game.  Huge OLs should be able to have an advantage over lower level DLs, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  The running game with this last update went back to 2.0 level.  I am not a fan of 2.0 and now this version see to be going that way. 

If this continues this way a lot more coaches will leave.  I have seen numerous posts in the last few days calling it quits.  How many more have to quit before WIS realizes this game needs more attention and someone to get it right.
6/21/2013 11:08 PM
that fact all you coaches beat the heck out of the sim coach tells you the sim sucks

when you all start bragging how you got your ***** kicked by three sims in a row we will know the sim is good
6/22/2013 8:04 AM
Take a look at Tuskegee in Craven. Currently 4-0 VS humans and down by 6 at half to another. Tuskegee is a life long sim. 
of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.